Putih

My name is Putih. I don't have middle name like my brother do. I am considered to be the second elder brother in this family even though the three of us were triplet. Yeah. Three of us. Look how different i look compare to the time when i was still an infant. I am much cooler nowadays.

What else regarding me. I am the active one in my family. I love to jump, run, hunt, and ambush other. I also like to exaggerate when i play. I am rebelious type. I don't like people controlling me and i always run away from the house if i have the chance. But i will come back for my meal.

My furr is all white except a little black in my nose, ear and tails. I am pretty much like an angel. White as an angel.

My favourite food.. i love to eat everything. From leftover to my usual daily meal which is those crackers called smartheart, whiskas or Frieskies. I love smartheart the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog about our luxurious life. Who are we? We are just three little cute lucky cat who have no parent.
 
Copyright 2009 Our Luxurious Life All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes