Abang

Okay. I'm the eldest one. I'm the boss. I am big. I am cool, i like to eat compare to playing hunt and chase. I am the cutest one. They said that i am look much like my father. Even though no one is certain regarding who is my father. But compare to the other two of my siblings, i guess i am really different regarding my face appearance. I am cute and chubby.

When i was younger, i use to met a veterinar and i was told that i have obesity. But, i don't like to be on diet. So i just eat. I like to finish every meal if my other brother and sister did not finish it.

I guess i am cool enough. I like to sit down and looking to the sky. Watching the peaceful environment around me compare to climbing or jumping around. I like to sleep also.

Where to find me? I usually sleep under the bed. It was calm and no one can disturb me there.

Even though i am chubby but i can run pretty fast. And my claw and my paw is so strong to. I also can jump high.

Hmmm, forgot to mention, my name is abang. My full name is Abang Budiman. I'm the only one who have a middle name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog about our luxurious life. Who are we? We are just three little cute lucky cat who have no parent.
 
Copyright 2009 Our Luxurious Life All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes