Achik

I am achik. I am the youngest among my sibling. when i was young, i am a cute cat but now, i am getting much more pretty than before. I am quite famous among guy cats in my area. Since we are luxurious cats, we does not really mix with other cats around. I just stay at home and sometimes play with my caregiver outside the house. Sometimes i like to explore the jungle and disappear but i will sure to find my way home.

I look much like my mother. Even though i did not had a chance to met her, but i am sure i look like her. My guardian also tell me that i look like much like my mother. My mother was a pretty and cute cat but unfortunately she died before she can take care of us. Even before they can feed us.

I am not sad now since my guardian now are really nice to me.My life would be not luxurious without them.

Anyway, lot and lot of cats are trying to flirt with me nowadays. I have to stay at home and watch them through the windows only. My two brothers are really protective and always want to pick a fight with those cats flirting with me.

I love playing with paper ball. I'm obsessed with it.

I am the good one. I am not like my brother. My brothers are naughty and rough. I am more like a soft type and did not do anything aggresive. But i enjoy playing with my brother.

food? As usual, i love smartheart crackers. But i don't like eating like my elder brother. hehe. I eat when i am hungry only. Maybe i should keep on diet to make maintain my shape. it is hard to become a pretty cat.

Honestly, i am small. Small and cute. I don't know why my brother are big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This blog about our luxurious life. Who are we? We are just three little cute lucky cat who have no parent.
 
Copyright 2009 Our Luxurious Life All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes